The block is an excellent product and performer, it does have some minor areas of improvement in finishing of the hold down plate and mounting mechanism ease of use, but otherwise excellent. The CPU-370 is a well tuned balance of lower restriction and high thermal performance that performs in a wide array of mounting systems and pump/block conditions.
- Extreme Thermal Performance, best to date! 3C better than the old EK supreme V1 (Not the newer HF model)
- Very good average to average/low restriction. Highly compatible with various pumps and multiple block loop configurations.
- Extremely complete package with heavy duty back plates and hold downs for both Intel and AMD processors.
- All metal heavy duty construction ensures long term durability.
- Nickel finish prevents copper/brass oxidation
- Machining perfection (extremely high quality machining work and fitment).
- Unique shape/visuals (not just a square or ordinary block).
- Multiple nozzle plates to meet varied needs
- Nickel finish on hold down plates is not smooth (textured like finish).
- Loose mounting mechanism is more difficult to use for beginners and may create more variable mounting results.
Performance wise I couldn’t be happier, the attention to detail in the areas where it really counts is above and beyond. I had to get picky about the few areas I could find for cons, neither of which was heavily performance related.