This is the fifth in my series of triple radiators the HardwareLabs SR-1 360. This is one of several models that HWlabs produces including the Black Ice Alpha (Xtreme, and Pro) series which is more on the value side, the Black Ice GTX which is a premium high speed optimized double thickness split fin design, the GTS which is a slim version of the GTX aimed at slower speed fans, and finally the SR-1 which is yet another premium design specifically designed for slower speed fans. There are quite a few models under the brand, but in terms of double thickness premium radiators there is the GTX (Medium/High Speed) and the SR1(Slow/Medium Speed). Here we are reviewing the SR1 which is the lower density radiator with a single folded fin design with lower fin density Slow/Medium speed fan model.
A special thanks to Dennis and Jeremy from Danger Den for providing the review sample:
DangerDen & HWlabs Specifications:
The Black Ice® SR1-360 remains true to its roots in offering case-mod professionals the highest quality triple fan form factor radiator based on Hardware Labs’ silent revision platform. The Black Ice® SR1-360 bridges the gap between ultra-stealth and extreme high performance allowing it to effectively utilize sub-1000 rpm fans and scale performance up to 2000rpm. Ultra-stealth operation with increased thermal capacity, and from the industry’s standard bearer for quality and craftsmanship.
- Two-pass u-flow configuration utilizing high-flow tubes for up to 40% increase in internal flow rates.
- Custom compressed core width to maximize airflow and enhance heat exchange.
- Optimized custom 9 FPI (Fins Per Inch) 45 micron copper maximized conductivity.
- Yields up to 30% more heat exchange capacity than the Black Ice® GTX in ultra-stealth operation mode up to 2000rpm.
- Built-in 15mm deep plenum for equalized core air pressure distribution.
- M4 Threaded Screw Holes for easier mounting and greater adaptability.
- Standard G 1/4″ female threaded fittings.
- Full high-temper brass structural construction for weight reduction and superior corrosion resistance.
- High performance compact radiator compatible as an upgrade to the Black Ice® Xtreme III, Black Ice® GTX360 and most 3x120mm fan form factor radiators.
- Uses 100% Non-corrosive water-soluble fluxing process.
- Fully RoHS compliant.
- Full electrostatic polyurethane painting finish for uniform coating with high temperature curing for increased finish durability.
- Carbon Black Finish.
- Renowned Black Ice® quality.
- Patent Pending Design.
Width133 mmHeight397 mmThickness54 mm